Calling all companies: it’s time to bolster your brand fan base. This year’s Salesforce Connections event (June 7-8 in Chicago) is all about building powerful, lasting customer connections with meaningful interactions — or as we like to call it, creating customer magic.
At Salesforce Connections, you’ll learn how to use technology to grow your customer relationships. You’ll see how using artificial intelligence (AI) and data-powered insights can help you work more efficiently, improve personalization for better customer experiences, get more from your marketing investment, and keep your customers coming back for more.
Join more than 10,000 industry leaders — in-person or online with Salesforce+ — for two jam-packed days of sessions, networking with marketing and commerce peers, and awesome entertainment.
Join us for Connections
Get ready to build better customer relationships and learn from industry leaders. Whether you’re joining us in Chicago or virtually, it’ll be a great time.
Be sure to add these five activities to your list. Trust us, you don’t want to miss them.
5 can’t-miss in-person moments at Salesforce Connections
- The Power of Connection Through Storytelling With Dan Levy | June 8, 3 p.m. CST
- Emmy Award-winner writer, actor, director, and producer Dan Levy always has a story to tell. Check out his chat with Salesforce CMO Sarah Franklin on the importance of representation through storytelling and how to connect with your customers in a whole new way.
- Main Keynote: Trailblazers Build Customer Companies | June 7, 10 a.m. CST
- It’s more critical than ever for companies to refocus on their customers during this time of great change. Join Salesforce leaders to find out how customer companies are able to drive innovation, efficiency, and growth no matter the economic climate.
- Marketing Lodge and Campground
- Stop by the Marketing Lodge (Room 179) for a sit-down with one of our Marketing Cloud experts.
- Time to update your LinkedIn photo! Head to the Marketing Lodge (Room 179) to get an updated headshot.
- See our products in action at the demo stations in the Campground, staffed by Marketing Cloud experts.
- Check out the Marketing Keynote on June 7 at 2:30 p.m. CST. Don’t forget to submit feedback in the event mobile app and get your Brandy plushie in the Marketing Lodge.
- See how General Mills connects with customers and find out your marketing personality type at the Marketing Cloud Zone in the Campground.
4. Commerce Lodge and Campground
- Commerce + TikTok = a huge opportunity for your business. Stop by the Commerce Lodge (Room 178) to see how to level up your content creation and connect with customers everywhere.
- Need a pick-me-up? Stop by the Commerce Your Way Cafe. Grab a cappuccino (with personalized latte art!) while you learn how to personalize commerce with AI.
- Visit the Commerce Campground to see the latest innovations and be the first to demo new features.
- Check out the Commerce Cloud Keynote, June 7 at 12:30 p.m. CST. See how YETI uses AI, data, and CRM to increase sales and reduce costs
5. It’s time to party! | June 7, 6:00 p.m. CST
- Join us for a fun evening with double the bands, double the jams. Hang out with fellow industry leaders and rock out to the Neon Trees and MisterWives.
Check out the full list of sessions and activities to plan your perfect two days at Salesforce Connections.
Get articles about marketing selected just for you, in your inbox
Watch Connections on Salesforce+ for free
Can’t join in person? Tune in to our Salesforce Connections broadcast June 7-8 starting at 9:45 a.m. CST. Once you’ve got your Salesforce+ account, simply register for the event and add the broadcast to your calendar.
You’ll have front row access to six hours of live Connections keynotes and sessions, 30+ on-demand episodes on the latest innovations from Salesforce for marketing and commerce, and all the behind-the-scenes action.
Want to learn more about Connections and all of the exciting happenings? Still have questions about registration, accommodations, or how to stream from home? We have your answers in the FAQ.
Tune in to Connections
Can’t make it to Chicago? No problem! We’ll bring the fun and knowledge of Connections to you — free on Salesforce+.