As of October 31, 2023, Elon Musk was the wealthiest person in the United States, with an estimated net worth of 214.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $155.5 billion), Larry Ellison (No. 3, $128.9 billion); and Warren Buffett (No. 4, $113.0 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person in the United States, with a whopping $109.8 billion. Mark Zuckerberg ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $107.4 billion, followed by Larry Page with $105.4 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $102.2 billion. Sergey Brin ($101.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United States.
THE UNITED STATES BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $214.8 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $155.5 billion
- Larry Ellison: $128.9 billion
- Warren Buffett: $113.0 billion
- Bill Gates: $109.8 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $107.4 billion
- Larry Page: $105.4 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $102.2 billion
- Sergey Brin: $101.3 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $96.3 billion
- Jim Walton: $67.9 billion
- Rob Walton: $67.2 billion
- Michael Dell: $ 66.3 billion
- Alice Walton: $66.2 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $55.9 billion
- Charles Koch: $50.6 billion
- Phil Knight &family: $40.8 billion
- Jensen Huang: $36.9 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $35.6 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $35.1 billion
- John Mars: $35.1 billion
- Ken Griffin: $33.3 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $32.3 billion
- Jim Simons: $30.7 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $29.8 billion
Have you read?
Photography CEO Belinda Burton on choosing the value of happiness.
Manhattan Book Group: A New Standard in New York City Book Publishing.
How Using Data to Restructure Your Business Model Will Benefit You.
To Create Anything New, We Have To Be Willing To Be Laughed At!
Navigating Leadership Through the Lens of Polyvagal Theory: A Neurobiological Approach to Executive Excellence.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com