As of March 1, 2023, Elon Musk was the wealthiest man in the United States, with an estimated net worth of 196.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $117.4 billion), Larry Ellison (No. 3, $112.3 billion); and Warren Buffett (No. 4, $106.4 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person in the United States, with a whopping $104.9 billion. Steve Ballmer ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $80.9 billion, followed by Larry Page with $78.7 billion. Michael Bloomberg is placed 8th with a net worth of $76.8 billion. Sergey Brin ($75.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United States.
THE UNITED STATES BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $196.5 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $117.4 billion
- Larry Ellison: $112.3 billion
- Warren Buffett: $106.4 billion
- Bill Gates: $104.9 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $80.9 billion
- Larry Page: $78.7 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Sergey Brin: $75.5 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $62.8 billion
- Jim Walton: $60.9 billion
- Rob Walton: $59.7 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $58.7 billion
- Michael dell: $50.3 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $45.5 billion
- John Mars: $38.3 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $38.3 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $35.6 billion
- Len Blavatnik: $33.3 billion
- Ken Griffin: $32.6 billion
- Jeff Yass: $30.0 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $28.5 billion
- Jim Simons: $28.1 billion
- Harold Hamm & family: $27.0 billion
- Thomas Peterffy: $27.0 billion
Have you read?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who Are the Richest Sports Owners in the World, 2023?
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world.
The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com