As of June 21, 2023, Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken was the wealthiest person in the Netherlands, with an estimated net worth of 14.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Frits Goldschmeding (No. 2, $5.6 billion), Wim van der Leegte (No. 3, $3.8 billion); and Arnout Schuijff (No. 4, $2.7 billion).
Hans Melchers is the fifth-richest person in the Netherlands, with a whopping $2.6 billion. Pieter van der Does ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.1 billion, followed by Kommer Damen with $2.0 billion. Adriaan Mol is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.8 billion. Lesley Bamberger ($1.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in the Netherlands.
THE NETHERLANDS BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $14.5 billion
- Frits Goldschmeding: $5.6 billion
- Wim van der Leegte: $3.8 billion
- Arnout Schuijff: $2.7 billion
- Hans Melchers: $2.6 billion
- Pieter van der Does: $2.1 billion
- Kommer Damen: $2.0 billion
- Adriaan Mol: $1.8 billion
- Lesley Bamberger: $1.8 billion
- John de Mol: $1.7 billion
- Sytse ‘Sid’ Sijbrandij: $1.3 billion
- Joop van den Ende: $1.3 billion
- Steven Schuurman: $1.0 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Top 10 Highest-Paid Wealth Management Executives.
CEO compensation: Highest paid chief executive officers in the United States in 2022.
Highly-Paid Entertainment Chief Executives (Averaged $31.66 Million), 2022.
Highest paid health insurance CEOs.
Most Powerful Companies in Australia, 2023.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com