As of July 14, 2023, Renata Kellnerova was the wealthiest person in the Czech Republic, with an estimated net worth of 17.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Daniel Kretinsky (No. 2, $9.6 billion), Karel Komarek (No. 3, $8.4 billion); and Pavel Tykac (No. 4, $8.3 billion).
Radovan Vitek is the fifth-richest person in the Czech Republic, with a whopping $6.8 billion. Andrej Babis ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $4.0 billion, followed by Ales Zavoral with $2.2 billion. Michal Strnad is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.1 billion. Pavel Baudis ($2.1 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in the Czech Republic.
THE CZECH REPUBLIC BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $17.1 billion
- Daniel Kretinsky: $9.6 billion
- Karel Komarek: $8.4 billion
- Pavel Tykac: $8.3 billion
- Radovan Vitek: $6.8 billion
- Andrej Babis: $4.0 billion
- Ales Zavoral: $2.2 billion
- Michal Strnad: $2.1 billion
- Pavel Baudis: $2.1 billion
- Marek Dospiva: $1.8 billion
- Eduard Kucera: $1.4 billion
Have you read?
How workflow automation can help your business reduce costs and increase revenue.
3 things you need to know about investing in commodities.
How Gen Z is Driving Workplace Transformation.
How to create a service culture that lasts.
5 Productivity Experiments to Try if You’re Wired Differently.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org