As of October 06, 2023, Stefan Persson was the wealthiest person in Sweden, with an estimated net worth of 16.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Antonia Ax:son Johnson (No. 2, $9.0 billion), Finn Rausing (No. 3, $8.8 billion); and Kirsten Rausing (No. 4, $8.8 billion).
Jorn Rausing is the fifth-richest person in Sweden, with a whopping $8.8 billion. Melker Schorling ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $8.3 billion, followed by Frederik Paulsen with $7.2 billion. Carl Bennet is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.6 billion. Gustaf Douglas ($5.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among Sweden’s top 10 wealthiest people.
SWEDEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Stefan Persson: $16.5 billion
- Antonia Ax:son Johnson & family: $9.0 billion
- Finn Rausing: $8.8 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $8.8 billion
- Jorn Rausing: $8.8 billion
- Melker Schorling & family : $8.3 billion
- Frederik Paulsen: $7.2 billion
- Carl Bennet: $5.6 billion
- Gustaf Douglas: $5.4 billion
- Fredrik Lundberg: $5.3 billion
- Torbjorn Tornqvist: $4.0 billion
- Martin Lorentzon: $3.6 billion
- Bertil Hult: $3.1 billion
- Dan Olsson: $3.0 billion
- Erik Selin:$2.9 billion
- Daniel Ek: $2.9 billion
- Lottie Tham & family: $2.2 billion
- Eric Douglas: $2.2 billion
- Carl Douglas: $2.2 billion
- Katarina Martinson: $2.0 billion
- Louise Lindh: $1.6 billion
- Stefan Olsson: $1.6 billion
- Karl-Johan Persson: $1.5 billion
- Charlotte Soderstrom: $1.4 billion
- Tom Persson: $1.4 billion
Have you read?
Sergey Kondratenko: Investing in fintech startups.
Kretov Aleksandr: A Lifetime of Achievement.
How Mara Garcia Got to Where She Is Now As Phonexa’s CFO.
Fundrise and CEO Ben Miller Turns to Proptech With Investments in Jetty and Inspectify.
C-Suite’s 2024 Challenge: Culture War Management.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com