As of March 9, 2023, Andreas Halvorsen was the wealthiest person in Norway, with an estimated net worth of 5.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Ivar Tollefsen (No. 2, $5.0 billion), Odd Reitan (No. 3, $4.5 billion); and Kjell Inge Rokke (No. 4, $4.4 billion).
Gustav Magnar Witzoe is the fifth-richest person in Norway, with a whopping $2.6 billion. Stein Erik Hagen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.1 billion, followed by Caroline Hagen Kjos with $1.9 billion. Torstein Hagen is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.5 billion. Alexandra Andresen ($1.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Norway.
NORWAY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Andreas Halvorsen: $5.9 billion
- Ivar Tollefsen: $5.0 billion
- Odd Reitan & family: $4.5 billion
- Kjell Inge Rokke: $4.4 billion
- Gustav Magnar Witzoe: $2.6 billion
- Stein Erik Hagen: $2.1 billion
- Caroline Hagen Kjos: $1.9 billion
- Torstein Hagen: $1.5 billion
- Alexandra Andresen: $1.5 billion
- Katharina Andresen: $1.5 billion
- Petter Stordalen & family: $1.0 billion
- Johan Johannson: $1.0 billion
Have you read?
Richest Actors In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Richest Tennis Players In The world And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Study: Music successful CEOs and c-level executives listen to when they want to be more productive in 2023.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2023.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world.
The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com