As of January 3, 2023, Carlos Slim Helu was the wealthiest man in Mexico, with an estimated net worth of 81.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by German Larrea Mota Velasco (No. 2, $22.4 billion), Ricardo Salinas Pliego (No. 3, $11.7 billion); and Alejandro Bailleres Gual (No. 4, $6.8 billion).
Maria Asuncion Aramburuzabala is the fifth-richest person in Mexico, with a whopping $6.2 billion. Juan Domingo Beckmann Legorreta ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $4.0 billion, followed by Rufino Vigil Gonzalez with $3.5 billion. Antonio Del Valle Ruiz is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.9 billion. Carlos Hank Rhon ($2.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Mexico.
MEXICO BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Carlos slim Helu & family: $81.5 billion
- German Larrea Mota Velasco & family: $22.4 billion
- Ricardo Salinas Pliego & family: $11.7 billion
- Alejandro Bailleres Gual & Siblings: $6.8 billion
- Maria Asuncion Aramburuzabala & family: $6.2 billion
- Juan Domingo Beckmann Legorreta & family: $4.0 billion
- Rufino Vigil Gonzalez: $3.5 billion
- Antonio Del Valle Ruiz & family: $2.9 billion
- Carlos Hank Rhon: $2.8 billion
- Karen Virginia Beckmann Legoretta: $2.8 billion
- Fernando Chico Pardo: $2.1 billion
- Roberto Hernandez Ramirez: $1.9 billion
- Alfredo Harp Helu & family: $1.4 billion
- David Penaloza Alanis: $1.3 billion
Have yu read?
Developing an entrepreneurial ecosystem to create a global start-up by Prof. (Dr.) Manoj Joshi.
What are the 9 Crucial Questions in Strategic Communication by Fotis Pantopoulos.
The Future of the Hospitality Industry is Technology.
NYC Real Estate Broker Jared Seligman Is Counting Down to His Big Gay Orthodox Jewish Wedding.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world.
The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org