As of September 12, 2023, Tadashi Yanai was the wealthiest person in Japan, with an estimated net worth of 34.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Masayoshi son (No. 2, $24.7 billion), Takemitsu Takizaki (No. 3, $18.5 billion); and Takahisa Takahara (No. 4, $7.3 billion).
Yasumitsu Shigeta is the fifth-richest person in Japan, with a whopping $4.1 billion. Masahiro Noda ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $4.0 billion, followed by Masahiro Miki with $3.7 billion. Shigenobu Nagamori is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.6 billion. Takao Yasuda ($3.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Japan.
JAPAN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Tadashi Yanai & family: $34.7 billion
- Masayoshi son: $24.7 billion
- Takemitsu Takizaki: $18.5 billion
- Takahisa Takahara: $7.3 billion
- Yasumitsu Shigeta: $4.1 billion
- Masahiro Noda: $4.0 billion
- Masahiro Miki: $3.7 billion
- Shigenobu Nagamori: $3.6 billion
- Takao Yasuda: $3.6 billion
- Akio Nitori: $3.3 billion
- Yuji Otsuka: $3.2 billion
- Hiroshi Mikitani: $2.9 billion
- Kentaro Ogawa: $2.9 billion
- Akira Mori & family: $2.8 billion
- Masateru Uno & family: $2.4 billion
- Katsumi Tada: $2.1 billion
- Masaaki Arai: $1.7 billion
- Eiichi Kuriwada: $1.6 billion
- Keiichi Shibahara: $1.6 billion
- Yoshiko Mori: $1.5 billion
- Yusaku Maezawa: $1.5 billion
- Kagemasa Kozuki: $1.5 billion
- Yoshiaki Yoshida: $1.5 billion
- Nobutoshi Shimamura: $1.4 billion
- Yasuhiro Fukushima: $1.4 billion
- Hajime Satomi: $1.3 billion
Have you read?
Richest countries in the world by GDP per capita in 2023.
Countries With The Highest And Lowest Average Salaries, 2023.
Best Fashion Schools In The World.
Best Business Schools In The World.
The World’s Best CEOs And C-Suite Executives, 2023.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org