As of November 8, 2023, Tadashi Yanai was the wealthiest person in Japan, with an estimated net worth of 35.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Masayoshi son (No. 2, $22.8 billion), Takemitsu Takizaki (No. 3, $18.9 billion); and Takahisa Takahara (No. 4, $6.0 billion).
Yasumitsu Shigeta is the fifth-richest person in Japan, with a whopping $3.7 billion. Masahiro Noda ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $3.5 billion, followed by Takao Yasuda with $3.4 billion. Kentaro Ogawa is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.3 billion. Masahiro Miki ($3.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Japan.
JAPAN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Tadashi Yanai & family: $35.1 billion
- Masayoshi son: $22.8 billion
- Takemitsu Takizaki: $18.9 billion
- Takahisa Takahara: $6.0 billion
- Yasumitsu Shigeta: $3.7 billion
- Masahiro Noda: $3.5 billion
- Takao Yasuda: $3.4 billion
- Kentaro Ogawa: $3.3 billion
- Masahiro Miki: $3.3 billion
- Akio Nitori: $3.1 billion
- Yuji Otsuka: $2.9 billion
- Shigenobu Nagamori: $2.8 billion
- Akira Mori & family: $2.7 billion
- Hiroshi Mikitani: $2.7 billion
- Masateru Uno & family: $2.2 billion
- Katsumi Tada: $2.1 billion
- Masaaki Arai: $1.6 billion
- Eiichi Kuriwada: $1.6 billion
- Yusaku Maezawa: $1.5 billion
- Yoshiko Mori: $1.5 billion
- Keiichi Shibahara: $1.5 billion
- Yoshiaki Yoshida: $1.4 billion
- Kagemasa Kozuki: $1.4 billion
- Nobutoshi Shimamura: $1.4 billion
- Yasuhiro Fukushima: $1.4 billion
Have you read?
Ranked: The World’s Most Powerful Countries For 2023.
Ranked: Countries with the highest share of women in parliament.
The World’s Largest old Producing Countries, 2023.
Ranked: The World’s Most Influential Countries, 2023.
Ranked: World’s Most Forward-Thinking Countries, 2023.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org