As of January 3, 2023, Tadashi Yanai was the wealthiest man in Japan, with an estimated net worth of 31.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Masayoshi son (No. 2, $22.6 billion), Takemitsu Takizaki (No. 3, $21.3 billion); and Takahisa Takahara (No. 4, $7.3 billion).
Masatoshi Ito is the fifth-richest person in Japan, with a whopping $4.4 billion. Shigenobu Nagamori ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $3.7 billion, followed by Masahiro Miki with $3.7 billion. Akio Nitori is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.7 billion. Yasumitsu Shigeta ($3.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Japan.
JAPAN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Tadashi Yanai & family: $31.0 billion
- Masayoshi son: $22.6 billion
- Takemitsu Takizaki: $21.3 billion
- Takahisa Takahara: $7.3 billion
- Masatoshi Ito: $4.4 billion
- Shigenobu Nagamori: $3.7 billion
- Masahiro Miki: $3.7 billion
- Akio Nitori: $3.7 billion
- Yasumitsu Shigeta: $3.6 billion
- Masahiro Noda: $3.5 billion
- Hiroshi Mikitani: $3.3 billion
- Takao Yasuda: $3.2 billion
- Akira Mori & family: $3.0 billion
- Yoichi & Keiko Erikawa: $2.7 billion
- Katsumi Tada: $2.4 billion
- Masateru Uno & family: $2.2 billion
- Yuji Otsuka: $1.9 billion
- Keiichi Shibahara: $1.9 billion
- Masaaki Arai: $1.8 billion
- Yusaku Maezawa: $1.7 billion
- Yasuhiro Fukushima: $1.7 billion
- Kentaro Ogawa: $1.6 billion
- Eiichi Kuriwada: $1.6 billion
- Kazuo Okada: $1.4 billion
- Nobutoshi Shimamura: $1.4 billion
Have yu read?
Developing an entrepreneurial ecosystem to create a global start-up by Prof. (Dr.) Manoj Joshi.
What are the 9 Crucial Questions in Strategic Communication by Fotis Pantopoulos.
The Future of the Hospitality Industry is Technology.
NYC Real Estate Broker Jared Seligman Is Counting Down to His Big Gay Orthodox Jewish Wedding.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world.
The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org