As of August 23, 2023, Li Ka-shing was the wealthiest person in Hong Kong, with an estimated net worth of 37.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zeng Robin (No. 2, $32.4 billion), Lee Shau Kee (No. 3, $26.7 billion); and Lui Che Woo (No. 4, $13.7 billion).
Joseph Lau is the fifth-richest person in Hong Kong, with a whopping $13.1 billion. Peter Woo ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $13.0 billion, followed by Kwong Siu-hing with $12.6 billion. Xu Hang is placed 8th with a net worth of $12.1 billion. Gong Hongjia ($9.9 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Hong Kong.
HONG KONG BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Li Ka-shing: $37.2 billion
- Zeng Robin: $ 32.4 billion
- Lee Shau Kee: $26.7 billion
- Lui Che Woo: $13.7 billion
- Joseph Lau: $13.1 billion
- Peter Woo: $13.0 billion
- Kwong Siu-hing: $12.6 billion
- Xu Hang: $12.1 billion
- Gong Hongjia & family: $9.9 billion
- Francis Choi: $8.2 billion
- Law Kar Po: $7.0 billion
- Wu Jianshu: $6.6 billion
- Li Ping: $6.5 billion
- Michael Kadoorie: $6.0 billion
- Ruan Liping: $5.8 billion
- Ruan Xueping: $5.8 billion
- Zhou Qunfei: $5.4 billion
- Richard Li: $4.4 billion
- Samuel Tak Lee: $3.7 billion
- Pansy Ho: $3.7 billion
- Edwin Leong: $3.6 billion
- Tung Chee Chen: $3.6 billion
- Neil Shen: $3.3 billion
- Rita Tong Liu: $3.2 billion
- Cho Tak Wong: $3.1 billion
- Or Wai Sheun: $3.1 billion
Have you read?
Largest Hotel Chains in the World, 2023.
Best Residence by Investment Programs for 2023.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2023.
Best Citizenship by Investment (CBI) for 2023.
The World’s Most Valuable Unicorns, 2023.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com