As of August 04, 2023, Zhong Shanshan was the wealthiest person in China, with an estimated net worth of 64.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 2, $45.0 billion), Ma Huateng (No. 3, $36.4 billion); and William Lei Ding (No. 4, $34.2 billion).
Colin Zheng Huang is the fifth-richest person in China, with a whopping $31.3 billion. Jack Ma ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $25.0 billion, followed by He Xiangjian with $24.6 billion. Wang Chuanfu is placed 8th with a net worth of $19.9 billion. Li Eric ($19.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among China’s top 10 wealthiest people.
CHINA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Zhong Shanshan: $64.7 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
- Ma Huateng: $36.4 billion
- William Lei Ding: $34.2 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $31.3 billion
- Jack Ma: $25.0 billion
- He Xiangjian & family: $24.6 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $19.9 billion
- Li Eric: $19.6 billion
- Wang Wei: $19.5 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $17.0 billion
- Huang Shilin: $16.0 billion
- Wang Wenyin: $15.8 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family: $13.9 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $13.7 billion
- Zhang Zhidong: $11.4 billion
- Chen Bang: $11.3 billion
- Pang Kang: $11.3 billion
- Wang Xing: $10.8 billion
- Dang Yanbao: $10.7 billion
- Lei Jun:$10.5 billion
- Chris Xu: $10.5 billion
- Liu Hanyuan: $10.1 billion
- Liu Yongxing: $9.6 billion.
- Jiang Rensheng & family: $9.5 billion
- Wu Yajun:$9.3 billion
Have you read?
Overcome fear of experimentation to unleash your innovation.
India’s Future Prosperity Paves the Way for Global Challenges
The Essential Link: Capitalism, Freedom, and the Pursuit of a Better Future.
Book review: Shuaib Ahmed’s Personal Business: Using the ASA Way to Build an Inspired, Purposeful Team.
Successful Career Change Strategies for Senior Leaders.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org