As of March 23, 2023, Gina Rinehart was the wealthiest person in Australia, with an estimated net worth of 27.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andrew Forrest (No. 2, $19.4 billion), Harry Triguboff (No. 3, $13.3 billion); and Anthony Pratt (No. 4, $11.4 billion).
Mike Cannon-Brookes is the fifth-richest person in Australia, with a whopping $9.9 billion. Scott Farquhar ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $9.8 billion, followed by Frank Lowy with $6.0 billion. Richard White is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.6 billion. Kerry Stokes ($4.0 billion) occupied the 9th position among Australia’s top 10 wealthiest people.
AUSTRALIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Gina Rinehart: $27.3 billion
- Andrew Forrest: $18.9 billion
- Harry Triguboff: $13.3 billion
- Anthony Pratt: $11.4 billion
- Mike Cannon-Brookes: $9.9 billion
- Scott Farquhar: $9.8 billion
- Frank Lowy: $6.0 billion
- Richard White: $5.6 billion
- Kerry Stokes: $4.0 billion
- Cliff Obrecht: $3.6 billion
- Melanie Perkins: $3.6 billion
- John Gandel: $3.3 billion
- Michael Hintze: $3.2 billion
- Lindsay Fox: $3.2 billion
- Jack Cowin: $2.8 billion
- Vivek Chaand Sehgal: $2.8 billion
- James Packer: $2.7 billion
- Fiona Geminder: $2.6 billion
- Lang Walker: $2.4 billion
- Heloise Pratt: $2.2 billion
- Brett Blundy: $2.2 billion
- Bob Ell: $2.1 billion
- Solomon Lew: $2.1 billion
- John Hancock: $2.0 billion
- Ginia Rinehart: $2.0 billion
- Bianca Rinehart: $2.0 billion
- Hope Welker: $2.0 billion
Have you read?
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2023.
Best Business Schools In The World For 2023.
World’s Most Influential and Innovative Companies, 2023.
The World’s Most Influential CEOs And Business Executives Of 2023.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2023.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world.
The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com