As of July 18, 2023, Gina Rinehart was the wealthiest person in Australia, with an estimated net worth of 27.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andrew Forrest (No. 2, $21.2 billion), Harry Triguboff (No. 3, $15.5 billion); and Mike Cannon-Brookes (No. 4, $11.8 billion).
Scott Farquhar is the fifth-richest person in Australia, with a whopping $11.5 billion. Anthony Pratt ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $11.0 billion, followed by Richard White with $7.2 billion. Frank Lowy is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.0 billion. Kerry Stokes ($4.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among Australia’s top 10 wealthiest people.
AUSTRALIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Gina Rinehart: $27.9 billion
- Andrew Forrest: $21.2 billion
- Harry Triguboff: $15.5 billion
- Mike Cannon-Brookes: $11.8 billion
- Scott Farquhar: $11.5 billion
- Anthony Pratt: $11.0 billion
- Richard White: $7.2 billion
- Frank Lowy: $6.0 billion
- Kerry Stokes: $4.5 billion
- Vivek Chaand Sehgal: $4.0 billion
- Cliff Obrecht: $3.6 billion
- Melanie Perkins: $3.6 billion
- John Gandel: $3.3 billion
- Lindsay Fox: $3.3 billion
- Michael Hintze: $3.2 billion
- Jack Cowin: $2.9 billion
- James Packer: $2.7 billion
- Fiona Geminder: $2.4 billion
- Lang Walker: $2.4 billion
- Bob Ell: $2.2 billion
- Heloise Pratt: $2.1 billion
- Clive Palmer: $2.1 billion
- John Hancock: $2.1 billion
- Ginia Rinehart: $2.0 billion
- Bianca Rinehart: $2.0 billion
- Hope Welker: $2.0 billion
Have you read?
Transforming into Butterflies and the Evolutionary world of Mid-Sized Firms.
Book review: Richard Vague’s Paradox of Debt: A New Path to Prosperity Without Crisis.
Why Emphasizing Learn-as-You-Go Management Is Often Disastrous for Companies.
3 Ways to Make Sure Your Employee Benefits Are Actually Beneficial.
The War for Talent (and other business myths).