As of August 10, 2023, Gina Rinehart was the wealthiest person in Australia, with an estimated net worth of 26.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andrew Forrest (No. 2, $19.2 billion), Harry Triguboff (No. 3, $15.5 billion); and Mike Cannon-Brookes (No. 4, $12.4 billion).
Scott Farquhar is the fifth-richest person in Australia, with a whopping $12.1 billion. Anthony Pratt ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $11.2 billion, followed by Richard White with $7.3 billion. Frank Lowy is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.0 billion. Kerry Stokes ($4.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among Australia’s top 10 wealthiest people.
AUSTRALIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Gina Rinehart: $26.5 billion
- Andrew Forrest: $19.2 billion
- Harry Triguboff: $15.5 billion
- Mike Cannon-Brookes: $12.4 billion
- Scott Farquhar: $12.1 billion
- Anthony Pratt: $11.2 billion
- Richard White: $7.3 billion
- Frank Lowy: $6.0 billion
- Kerry Stokes: $4.3 billion
- Vivek Chaand Sehgal: $4.1 billion
- Cliff Obrecht: $3.6 billion
- Melanie Perkins: $3.6 billion
- Michael Hintze: $3.2 billion
- John Gandel: $3.1 billion
- Lindsay Fox: $3.1 billion
- Jack Cowin: $2.8 billion
- James Packer: $2.6 billion
- Fiona Geminder: $2.4 billion
- Lang Walker: $2.2 billion
- Bob Ell: $2.1 billion
- Heloise Pratt: $2.0 billion
- Clive Palmer: $2.0 billion
- Brett Blundy: $2.0 billion
- John Hancock: $2.0 billion
- Alan Wilson: $1.9 billion
- Bruce Wilson: $1.9 billion
- John Wilson: $1.9 billion
Have you read?
The difference between Servant vs Service Leadership and why it matters.
Are we rewarding or punishing our high performers.
Use the Trifecta of Purpose to engage your leadership team.
Innovative Heavy Equipment Business Ideas to Thrive in the Evolving Market.
5 things we can unlearn from marketplace monopolies and their cultures.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com