As of May 15, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $238.1 billion, Bernard Arnault is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Elon Musk (No. 2, $176.9 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $133.3 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $121.8 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $114.0 billion. Warren Buffett ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $112.7 billion, followed by Larry Page with $100.1 billion. Carlos Slim Helu is placed 8th with a net worth of $99.1 billion. Steve Ballmer ($96.0 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Sergey Brin (No. 10, $95.8 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 26 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Bernard Arnault & family: $238.1 billion
- Elon Musk: $176.9 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $133.3 billion
- Larry Ellison: $121.8 billion
- Bill Gates: $114.0 billion
- Warren Buffett: $112.7 billion
- Larry Page: $100.1 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $99.1 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $96.0 billion
- Sergey Brin: $95.8 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $91.8 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $89.4 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $83.3 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $83.2 billion
- Jim Walton: $64.1 billion
- Rob Walton: $62.7 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $62.2 billion
- Alice Walton: $61.8 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.0 billion
- David Thomson & family: $55.7 billion
- Michael Dell: $54.1 billion
- Gautam Adani: $47.2 billion
- Phil Knight & Family: $46.0 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
Have you read?
Largest Hotel Chains in the World, 2023.
Best Residence by Investment Programs for 2023.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2023.
Best Citizenship by Investment (CBI) for 2023.
The World’s Most Valuable Unicorns, 2023.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com