As of June 14, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $235.7 billion, Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $223.1 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $149.4 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $146.3 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $117.8 billion. Bill Gates ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $116.7 billion, followed by Larry Page with $105.1 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $102.4 billion. Carlos Slim Helu ($101.3 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Sergey Brin (No. 10, $99.9 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 26 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $235.7 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $223.1 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $149.4 billion
- Larry Ellison: $146.3 billion
- Warren Buffett: $117.8 billion
- Bill Gates: $116.7 billion
- Larry Page: $105.1 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $102.4 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $101.3 billion
- Sergey Brin: $99.9 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $96.3 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $90.6 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $87.4 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $86.4 billion
- Jim Walton: $64.8 billion
- Rob Walton: $63.4 billion
- Alice Walton: $62.6 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $62.0 billion
- Michael Dell: $58.6 billion
- Charles Koch: $56.9 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $56.9 billion
- David Thomson & family: $55.1 billion
- Gautam Adani: $52.6 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $46.0 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
Have you read?
Largest Hotel Chains in the World, 2023.
Best Residence by Investment Programs for 2023.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2023.
Best Citizenship by Investment (CBI) for 2023.
The World’s Most Valuable Unicorns, 2023.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com