As of July 21, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $238.4 billion, Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $236.1 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $152.6 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $145.8 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $121.1 billion. Warren Buffett ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $115.9 billion, followed by Mark Zuckerberg with $107.2 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $105.6 billion. Larry Page ($101.4 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Carlos Slim Helu (No.10, $101.0 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 26 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $238.4 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $236.1 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $152.6 billion
- Larry Ellison: $145.8 billion
- Bill Gates: $121.1 billion
- Warren Buffett: $115.9 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $107.2 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $105.6 billion
- Larry Page: $101.4 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $101.0 billion
- Sergey Brin: $96.4 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $92.0 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $90.7 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $90.6 billion
- Jim Walton: $65.2 billion
- Michael Dell: $64.4 billion
- Rob Walton: $63.8 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $63.1 billion
- Alice Walton: $63.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $58.9 billion
- Charles Koch: $58.9 billion
- David Thomson & family: $56.9 billion
- Gautam Adani: $51.8 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $51.6 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
Have you read?
Augment or Replace – Thoughts on AI and Education.
Empowered Leadership: Making a Kinder World.
Top 10 The Most Unique Biker Fashion Brands.
How to have a better relationship with your marketing agency.
Safeguarding Business Data in the Face of Bankruptcies and M&As: The Role of Blockchain Technology.