As of October 27, 2023, Klaus-Michael Kuehne has a net worth of US$29.5 billion, making him the wealthiest person in the logistics industry. Rafaela Aponte-Diamant follows in second place with $26.9 billion, while Gianluigi Aponte ranks third with $26.9 billion, and John Fredriksen comes in fourth with $13.8 billion.
The fifth and sixth spots on the list are occupied by Rodolphe Saadé, whose net worth is $9.8 billion, and Jacques Saadé Jr, whose net worth is $9.8 billion. Tanya Saadé Zeenny is placed 7th with a net worth of $9.8 billion. Enrique Razon Jr. ($7.3 billion) occupied the 8th position among the wealthiest people in the logistics industry, followed by Dennis Washington (No. 9) with $6.9 billion and Maria Angelicoussis (No. 10, $5.6 billion).
Richest Billionaires in Logistics Industry, 2023
- Klaus-Michael Kuehne: $29.5 billion
- Rafaela Aponte-Diamant: $26.9 billion
- Gianluigi Aponte: $26.9 billion
- John Fredriksen; $13.8 billion
- Rodolphe Saadé: $9.8 billion
- Jacques Saadé Jr: $9.8 billion
- Tanya Saadé Zeenny: $9.8 billion
- Enrique Razon Jr.: $7.3 billion
- Dennis Washington: $6.9 billion
- Maria Angelicoussis: $5.6 billion
- Helmut Sohmen: $5.2 billion
- Fred Smith: $5.2 billion
- Lai Meisong: $5.2 billion
- Kjell Inge Rokke: $4.6 billion
- Johnelle Hunt: $4.3 billion
- Brad Jacobs: $3.7 billion
- Tung Chee Chen: $3.6 billion
- Lindsay Fox: $3.0 billion
- Yang Shaopeng: $2.9 billion
- Tung Chee Hwa: $2.8 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2023).
Revealed: Countries With The Best Health Care Systems, 2023.
Top Most Valuable Coins For Collectors Across The Globe.
The World’s Most Influential CEOs And Business Executives Of 2023.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com