The end of November is somehow already upon us! Today we’re taking a look back at some of the things that captured our team’s attention on the internet this month.
Below you’ll find a deeply personal Brooklyn home tour, the coziest loungewear set, compelling conversation starters for big groups, and more. We’re also sharing the most-read articles and the best-selling products on Wit & Delight throughout the month of November. We hope you find something (or many things) to enjoy in the links we’ve put together!
11 Things We Loved on the Internet in November
1. The design of this renovated Brooklyn brownstone went from plain to deeply personal. The before and after photos are a sight to behold!
2. Ten compelling conversation starters for big group meals.
4. If it makes you feel any better, yes, your mom is destined to annoy you. This article explains why.
5. Kate shared this intriguing article about design clichés: “Is your house full of clichés? Should you care?”
6. This eyebrow gel from Kosas is the best I’ve tried! It provides more volume, a richer color tint, and a stronger hold than my previous go-to eyebrow product (Boy Brow).
7. This article offers a deeper look into The White Lotus season 2 and its homage to Italian cinema.
8. A gorgeous kitchen remodel, complete with skylights, denim-colored tile, and the prettiest vintage island you ever did see.
9. This sandalwood, vetiver, and amber wood-scented candle is Kate’s favorite right now.
10. This squash and caramelized onion tart has been a favorite at our Thanksgiving gatherings for three years now. It’s well worth making!
11. I bought two of these Serena & Lily baskets to store winter accessories in our entryway. The quality is really great and I love the style. They’re currently 25% off with Serena & Lily’s sitewide sale (which ends tonight)!
W&D Top 5: Most-Read Articles in November
W&D Top 5: Best-Selling Products in November
Editor’s Note: This article contains affiliate links. Wit & Delight uses affiliate links as a source of revenue to fund operations of the business and to be less dependent on branded content. Wit & Delight stands behind all product recommendations. Still have questions about these links or our process? Feel free to email us.
Post last updated on November 30, 2022 @ 12:16 pm