The explosion of AI capabilities over the past few months might be the biggest marketing story of our lifetime. Sound like hyperbole? Think again. AI is already transforming the way we can connect with customers. And there’s potential for much more development. The rise of AI has already pushed marketers to adapt to a new ecosystem, learn new skills, and navigate new rules. All those issues will be the focus of Dreamforce 2023, Sept. 12-14 in San Francisco (and streamed free on Salesforce+).
We’ll spend three days digging into the future of AI and data — and how marketers can use them. At Dreamforce, you can connect with fellow Trailblazers in person and get a glimpse into the future of marketing, along with Salesforce product innovations.
The Dreamforce guide for marketers
Dreamforce is packed with sessions that will help you better connect with your customers. Check out our full slate of marketing sessions and get ready for a fun event!
Whether you attend in person or watch online on Salesforce+, you’ll have access to hundreds of sessions designed specifically for marketing Trailblazers. Our goal is to leave you with a year’s worth of inspiration, along with new tactics and strategies to take back to your team.
6 can’t-miss marketing sessions at this year’s Dreamforce
- Marketing Keynote: Marketing in Generation AI: Salesforce leaders, alongside Trailblazers from Williams-Sonoma, will dig into how marketers can use AI, customer data, and their CRM to innovate across the campaign lifecycle.
- Roundtable: Use Cases for Generative AI: Learn how marketers can get better at their jobs and save time with generative AI. We’ll discuss specific examples, as well as top-of-mind topics such as security, trust, and relevance.
- The (Email) Future is Now: Prepare for 2024 with Data Cloud: What awaits email marketers next year? Discover how Data Cloud harnesses the power of streamlined workflows, enhances customer experience, and provides actionable insights to wow your customers and meet business goals.
- Scale Your Marketing Insights with Automation and AI: Data is growing rapidly and marketers need a way to keep up. Learn how Marketing Cloud Intelligence helps teams automate their data practice to improve time to insight.
- Building a 360-Degree View of Customers with Data and AI: Discover how a pioneering Latin American company used Data Cloud to seamlessly integrate more than 15 data sources, giving them a better view into customer insights and allowing them to improve driving growth, retention, and conversions.
- Supercharge Your B2B Marketing with AI and Data: AI and data are fundamental to helping B2B marketers make smart decisions and do more with less. Learn how you can use Account Engagement and AI to align teams and supercharge your B2B strategy.
Hop over to the Dreamforce ‘23 session catalog to see the full schedule and plan your perfect conference. And stay tuned for big announcements on star speakers, bands and more!
Attend Dreamforce in person
See the future of AI and data unfold before your eyes with 1,500+ sessions and more.